Ayer Keroh, Melaka, Malaysia
As an E-commerce Customer Service Specialist, you will provide premium, end-to-end services for Kardinal customers across email and/or chat on order fulfilment and general enquiries. Do you bring awesome energy and a great attitude to your everyday interactions with your customers and team members? We aim to go above and beyond ‘customer service’ to surprise and delight Kardinal customers.
- You will be responsible for all the e-commerce channel management, communication, and coordination of e-commerce operations
- You will be responsible to manage e-commerce store daily operations which include managing content, inventory pricing, and fulfilment
- You will handle order processing and assist in the preparation of weekly/monthly management report
- You will handle online customer service inquiries and ensure deliveries of goods on a timely basis
- You will be responsible to ensure good online standing at all times
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English (required), Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience in handling online market platforms will be added advantage (eg: Lazada, Shopee).
- 2 – 3 years of excelling in sales, customer service, or support role – with the majority of experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to multitask and navigate multiple, different work streams and tools
- Demonstrates a passion for outstanding customer focus, detail oriented and able to carry out all responsibilities with minimal guidance in accurate and effective manner
- Skilled at customer engagement
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Customer Service Management or equivalent.
At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Junior Executive specialised in E-commerce, Customer Service or equivalent.