Ready to change the world? Our culture is progressive, curious, and global with market presence in over 30 countries worldwide. We value passion, courage, and original thinking. This is where your work can make a difference in people's lives, including your own.
Why join us?
- E-commerce Customer Service Specialist
E-commerce Customer Service Specialist
Ayer Keroh, Melaka, Malaysia
As an E-commerce Customer Service Specialist, you will provide premium, end-to-end services for Kardinal customers across email and/or chat on order fulfilment and general enquiries. Do you bring awesome energy and a great attitude to your everyday interactions with your customers and team members? We aim to go above and beyond ‘customer service’ to surprise and delight Kardinal customers.
- You will be responsible for all the e-commerce channel management, communication, and coordination of e-commerce operations
- You will be responsible to manage e-commerce store daily operations which include managing content, inventory pricing, and fulfilment
- You will handle order processing and assist in the preparation of weekly/monthly management report
- You will handle online customer service inquiries and ensure deliveries of goods on a timely basis
- You will be responsible to ensure good online standing at all times
- Excellent written and verbal language skills in English (required), Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience in handling online market platforms will be added advantage (eg: Lazada, Shopee).
- 2 – 3 years of excelling in sales, customer service, or support role – with the majority of experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to multitask and navigate multiple, different work streams and tools
- Demonstrates a passion for outstanding customer focus, detail oriented and able to carry out all responsibilities with minimal guidance in accurate and effective manner
- Skilled at customer engagement
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Customer Service Management or equivalent.
At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Junior Executive specialised in E-commerce, Customer Service or equivalent.